Monday, August 24, 2015

First Day of First Grade!



Welp, six, 4 baby teeth gone....first grade.  That clock just keeps a-tickin'. 


I made Maddie a shultute. It's tradition in Germany when a child begins first grade they receive this cone shaped object full of goodies, school supplies, small toys etc to calm their nerves about school. 


We're so happy to be back at our old stomping grounds, Edison Park! Last year was a bit chaotic with teacher/admin changes but hoping for a bit more stability this year! Plus, I'm totally gonna be a PTA mom....already have 47 ideas! Hopefully they won't boot me out;)




Maddie is so excited about her new teacher, Miss Stabnick! She was her friend, Addison's teacher last year and knew her from across the hall! I think they'll be a great pair! When Miss Stabnick told me she doesn't expect kids so young to sit still all the time and not be kids, I had a good feeling about her....






No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio