Wednesday, May 13, 2015

So THIS happened today.....


So this cat has been ready to potty train but I'm lazy and don't wanna. I do, however wanna save money on diapers so I'm jazzed about it. Tonight, he was doing his usual diaper refusal and ran into the bathroom (which he often does...he "pretends" he's going). Suddenly I hear Maddie squealing, 'HE'S PEEEEIIIINNNGGGG!!!", so we run over and low and behold, he's doing it. Smiling, clapping and urinating. He probably won't do it again for a month but hey, it's a start.


The bigger one had field day today. Contrary to the photo below that shows her in the lead running, this child is sooooo not athletic. You're welcome doll. Daddy blames that one on yours truly. She'd rather hang with her buds and do ring around the rosy. I mean, I get it. 














She had fun and I was glad I could hang for a bit...working Mammas never get to do the fun stuff! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio