Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day 2015



It got off with a bang! Breakfast in bed, home-made cards and this awesome ceramic bowl Maddie made herself! She's brought home millions of paper projects but this was her first hand-made, non-paper gift! Super exciting and I actually love it!

We also went to church....usually we go the night before to get to the beach early, as has been our tradition but there have been reports of some crazy flesh eating bacteria so, um, nah.



 We had the clan over for dinner and swimming. I made lasagna the night before so all we had to do was toss it in the oven. Mother's Day=no work for mamma. 





 ...and yet somehow, here we are, in the kitchen. 














I love being the mother of these two amazing kids. We make a million mistakes but I know, without a doubt they are happy! They make my world a better place and give my life so much purpose and joy. I'm so lucky God chose me to take care of them....
 Pretty low key, but honestly, exactly what I wanted! My peeps, good food and a little spoiling! Mission accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio