Friday, July 5, 2013

4th of July


This was a really fun 4th...probably my favorite in a long time. The night before, Maddie's school had a huge event full of bounce houses, games, food, bands and frankly, a better fireworks show than I have seen since Disney! The girls had a blast!




While we were watching all the fab lights, I realized another activity is marked form the bucket list!


On the actual day, I had to embarrass my poor little guy with goofy attire. He's totally gonna hate me one day. But look how cute. Totally worth the risk.




 We had a family BBQ...pretty low key but lately, that's kinda how I prefer things. It's my new favorite adjective.





 Someone, ahem, Yaya, decided silly string sounded like a good idea....


Not so much for all involved. Poor brother....
 
And finally, a quick drive up the road to see the downtown fireworks...Happy Birthday, America!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio