Friday, May 3, 2013

Field Day at FMCS




Maddie had her first Field Day at school. She had a blast! I couldn't make it...stomach bug (ugh), which I was pretty certain would NOT be welcomed at a school but luckily Monique and Tiffany got some pics for me! We three tie-dyed shirts for the class to wear, which turned out kind of looking like army fatigues...bold letters and all. Don't mess with three year olds. Just sayin.






These make me laugh so hard... I mean, half of them are crying, the other half are exhausted and OVER IT and poor Mrs. Peek is trying to keep it all under control. God love her.


And quite possibly the biggest surprise of the day, Maddie's ribbon for "Best Balance" on the beam. Ok, she's got a million fab qualities but coordination is definitely not one of them. I mean, I've seen her fall down just standing there. If I'm lying I'm dying. But whatevs, a ribbon!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio