Saturday, March 17, 2012

For the love of St. Patrick!


We always struggle in my family to enjoy St. Patrick's Day. It was Caleb's Birthday. It holds such sweet memories and such bittersweet emotions. I always try to do something to honor his special day. This year, Maddie and I were celebrating alone (Garret was in Atlanta Bachelor-partying :), so we invited Ya ya over for dinner and cupcakes.



Torturing Meatball. As usual.


Earlier in the day, Maddie developed yet another high fever and was very cranky. I figured I better call the pediatrician since their Saturday hours are limited.


A little "potty time" before we headed off to the Doctor's office...pretty sure they're gonna start charging me rent.


At least she's in decent spirits for someone with a high fever. So stoic, my girl is. A diagnosis of yet another ear infection later, we went home to rest for a bit.



I did get to end the day with a fun night out with girlfriends...



Time with my baby girl and mom-in-law, friends and reminiscing about my favorite little hero...wasn't so bad after all.



No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio