Thursday, October 6, 2011

Houston, we have...PROGRESS!



I am feeling slightly guilty for my many posts about Maddie and her, well, um....adversarial demeanor?! I hate to think I don't pay enough attention to her sweetness, her loving nature (which is equal to the combativeness). I do to her but I fear I have made her sound like a terror in this particular forum :). That said, I have fabulous news!


We began being a bit more strict with her sassiness with implementing time outs, taking away toys/comforts when she misbehaves and being very consistent. And dare I say...it's working!! That's not to say she doesn't still have the occasional temper tantrum and still attempt to be naughty now and again but it's much fewer and farther between and it's easier to talk to and reason with her.


I love her always, unconditionally but I have to admit, I thoroughly enjoy her company more than ever! She is so silly, fun, smart and plain amazing. She makes me smile every day...even the bad ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio