Monday, January 10, 2011

Maddie's first trip to Disney!!!

Since it was her first time, she got a Mickey and a pin that said "First Time!"












She loved It's a Small World...









The parade was definitely the biggest hit!






Bye Disney...we had a blast!!!

Well, until the end of the night, that is...nighty-night!



So, after running 13.1 miles, what sounds like a good time?? Walk all over Disney World!! Since we had free tickets, we had to go, of course. The timing could have been slightly better. We went Sunday after the run and I was hurting. I mean, feel every muscle in my body with the slightest movement kind of hurting. I figured Maddie's still a little young for alot of it, so I thought (and hoped and prayed...) that we'd be finished somewhat quickly. The hotel hot tub and Ibuprofen the previous evening did me some good, so off we went. She had a blast, I didn't suffer too much, so I say it was a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio