Saturday, July 10, 2010

Our Little "Lady" is almost one...





































Today was PARTY DAY!! We had Maddie's First Birthday Party at Grandpa Jim's clubhouse...Ladybug theme in full effect! It is my obsession that I will force upon her as long as she will let me. In my defense, I genuinely think she looks amazing in red. Totally her color!



I spent countless hours making a customized birthday banner, party hat, smash cake. I individually wrapped plastic ware in polka-dotted napkins. I painted, cut, decorated...it was exhausting. As much as I enjoy that crafty stuff, it was so much work that my almost-one-year-old didn't even notice anyway. Pppffft. Maybe she'll be impressed when I show her the pictures one day many years from today?



It was really fun though! She got tons of amazing presents and clothes and given it was waaaay past nap time, she seemed to really enjoy herself! Everyone enjoyed the food and watching her get icing all over her face. But I am wiped. I don't even have much energy for creative descriptors! See photos! ;) Next year, Chuck-E-Cheese's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio