Sunday, January 8, 2017

Gavin is....*gulp*...four!

Calling all Superheroes! 

Super Gavin turned FOUR! Whaaaaaat? And it.was.awesome. I mean, after the tears (mine), we had a super fun party at Caleb's Memorial Park which just made it all the more special!

It was cold. I mean like, bone chilling, freezing for us blood thinned Floridians kinda cold! And the park was fully in the shade. Br. 

BUT, I'll take that over the 89 degree Elmo party a couple years back thank you very much.


 The kids each got a cape...


 Themey food, cause well,I'm a dork.....


 








After some mask decorating.....



...It was time for Superhero training camp. I mean, you have to have basic Superhero skills to call yourself one, no?


Leaping over tall buildings in a single bound!



Capturing the Kryptonite!



Running faster than as speeding bullet (Garret and Scott pelted them with Nerf guns while they ran and enjoyed it a whee bit too much...)



Diffusing "bombs"


And, of course, testing your web slinging abilities.....




All his best buds were there! 
 





 
 












 

 















I feel so cliche and redundant when I endlessly complain about how fast time is going....

You could say at the speed of light...see what I did there?

But it is. This is my baby. And four is so....not a baby anymore. He is becoming more independent and wants to go play and just be. I just crave his little self snuggled into my arms, from which he now overflows. 

But I adore the little guy he is becoming....so silly and sweet. He knows nothing of just walking. His mode of transport is running, skipping, jumping....walking he does not do. He is so loyal and loves fiercely. And that smile and laugh...I dare anyone be exposed to it and not feel better instantly. 

He is super in every way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio