Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween!


 Another awesome Halloween in the books! 
I LOVED the kids' costumes this year! Gavin, never having even seen Ghostbusters but obsessing over the theme song announced MONTHS ago he was being a Ghostbuster!  When I say he loved his costume...I mean, loved it. I got it a couple weeks before and he wore it every.day. 
Maddie, also having decide quite some time ago, wanted to be a butterfly. So, as I do, I began making a felt flower headpiece with antennae, from scratch, burning off my fingerprints in the process. She casually mentioned she'd like to be something "spooky" for her school's Trunk or Treat, so I grab this little 5 dollar cheapie at the dollar store and she decided she was "totally being that" for all of the Halloween festivities. Well then. I mean, suuuuper cute and all but so random. That's my Maddie.


  As always, the whole clan joined us and off we went!


Garret and I decided an hour before to be zombies. You can tell it was a last minute decision....










 As always, these two has a blast and scored TONS of sweet stuff (and even a couple toothbrushes!). I love that they love Halloween {almost} as much as I do!




No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio