Monday, August 22, 2016

42.


                       I turned 42. We went to the beach and Iguana Mia. That's the nicest thing I can say about it....




Ok, I'm being a brat...it was actually really nice....got to see most of the people I love most, have a fun dinner and stay at a beautiful condo my friend Morgan gave us for the night for FREE on the beach!










Yaya hung with the kiddos while we enjoyed a night out with some grown ups!





It's just...42. Ugh. It seems super old and while I don't typically care about age, I do hope to gain some clarity and perspective with each passing year and, here I am, still feeling pretty darn clueless. A friend told me you never stop learning and growing. I suppose that's true. Here's what I do know:  I've truly learned to love and appreciate my tribe....the one in my home and out. I am so blessed  with a life full of love and laughter. What more do I need to know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio