Saturday, December 19, 2015

Christmas time fun!


 The first things we see right after Thanksgiving? The tree and Elfie!


And, the Bass Pro Shops Santa, of course. We try to go early in the month since it gets CRAZY  closer to Christmas.....like Disney line, toddler meltdown crazy. Trying to keep from losing it this year. I've noticed the holidays seem more stressful the more we cram in, especially last minute. No thanks. I'm close enough to the edge on an average day.




 The MOMtourage had a fun kids' Christmas craft date, complete with a visit from the jolly old fella himself! It was really fun!






 





And, well, COOKIES! "Santa" prefers white chocolate macadamia nuts but these'll do....








Caleb's Crusade's annual pancake breakfast! This is my favorite Santa...in my opinion, he's the real deal. I'm usually a little extra sweet to this one....



No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio