Monday, October 26, 2015

We heart Fall!!!

We love it...ok I do and I force it on the rest of my family. As I have previously made clear, exhaustively, I do not enjoy Florida "Fall". I love a crisp, leaf changing Fall but, ugh...yet again, here we are. 85 and sunny. So. We dress up and act like crazy people....seeking out every possible Fall-ish event to maybe, just maybe feel a slight reminiscence of the real deal. 

We typically start with Lakes Park and their festival. Pumpkins strewn about an open field and four inflatables for 15 bucks a kid. Yup, not getting the "feeling" just yet.


Ok, A farm. Surely an actual, real live farm oughtta do it. Nope. Fun and adorable animals but nope.


A pre-Halloween costume bash benefiting the new playground in honor of Caleb in the Villas? It's getting closer....


No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio