Sunday, July 12, 2015

And....just like that, she's 6.



Yup. My Little Pony. Again. 
Although....I DO think it's cute and I think she's finally growing weary of it all....onto the next craze!
Since Rainbow Dash is her fave, we went with a rainbow theme! 


Maddie wanted everyone to have "ponytails"!)


I kept the cake simple this year! I have shed many a tear over trying to win Cake Boss when I should probably stick to Publix.....

{rainbow kabobs}
{hay bails}
{pony carrots}


Since Shutterfly is her "2nd favorite", we used her cutie mark for the sandwiches....


Because I love me a(n) {excuse to stay inside cause it's a zillion degrees} craft, we made unicorn horns!



So, it was supposed to be an all girl party. Sent Garret and Gavin away and everything but then....we ran into Cohen....future husband, that Cohen and he was begged to come....he sweetly obliged and the future Mrs. was beyond herself!











{Rarity's Jewel Find}




{Pin the Tail on the Pony}









{Apple Jack's Apple Bobbing}






The prizes for the game winners! Pony pool noodles!


{horseshoes}





(Rainbow "Dash"}








The girls all got "cutie marks"!



Water Balloons, pool fun, cause...July.













She got lots of Pony themed gifts which she was purdy darn thrilled about!


She said it was her favorite party of them alllllll. I love her spirit....her excitement exudes from her and it's so genuine! This girl is gonna rule the world one day.....already rules this house....
Happy sixth, my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio