Friday, June 5, 2015

First grade, here she comes (you've been warned!)


Welp, my baby is officially going to big kid school *sigh*. The baby face just disappears with each passing day. And it' ok, I mean great even that I get to witness this awesome child growing and becoming an amazing human but, alas, there's that psycho Mom thing that wants to put a Bible on her head and try to force little-kid-ness for juuuust a little longer....


So Miss Thang couldn't be bothered to cease donut eating (although, in her defense, it WAS National Donut Day) but Gavin was on point...I usually can't even BRIBE that one to take a photo! I cannot handle the picture below...her disdain is palpable....



 Some of her work....as I'm horribly disorganized and we live in a mouse house with no storage, surely this will all be lost, so, for posterity....


No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio