Sunday, January 11, 2015

And the big boy too...

 We can't discuss one of my boys' birthdays without bringing up the other (have I mentioned how much I LOVE having Christmas, then Gavin's Birthday then Garret's one right after the other??). Luckily, my boys are fairly low maintenance so the big one just wanted a nice day of boating, frozen cocktails and a German meal. Done, done and done! 


We stopped at this great little island and grilled out and had cocktails (virgin for the littles, naturally)






It was nice...we could kind of relax and the kids just ran around...there were several areas of shallow water so they could just play and  find shells.





 Have Margaritaville, will travel....



And, on our way back (this never gets old!)...





 Ain't he cute?!


 And...what better way to end a birthday than with a German meal and apple strudel, courtesy of my mom and sister?? I can safely say he was a happy fella...
Happy Birthday to my main squeeze! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio