Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Santa, take 472.

I kinda felt like a rockstar with this year's Bass Pro Shop visit....we went early in the month, at like 4...not one person in line ahead of us. BOOM! Oh and Santa was da bomb...Maddie said she wanted a puppy and he gave her some spiel about puppies being a lot of responsibility and he'd have to talk with us first...gave me a wink on the way out. I heart Santa.




This picture of Maddie kills me cause. well, its so her. Just can't be bothered.



And then Colleen had a cute breakfast with Santa get together....a friend from school dressed up as the jolly fella. Not quite as convincing but these clowns didn't notice.














And then...Caleb's Crusade annual Breakfast with Santa. So fun. This Santa is legit. I mean look at him. If he's not the real deal, give me a lump of coal.







And then....The Holiday House. Again, Santa not so convincing but again, kids.fooled.






I'm kinda shocked Maddie hadn't figured it out yet...I'm waiting for the questions..."so why are there so many Santas?" Gulp. Cross that bridge when we get to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio