Friday, October 17, 2014

Friday Funday!


I love my Fridays off with my boy...haven't had one in a while because of some changes happening at work so I took full advantage of the {slightly!} cooler weather and took him to a local pumpkin patch to pick one out to paint. We ran into our friend Stella and they had a blast running around! Mind you, it's still hot but you can be out for an hour without passing out, so, slight improvement I say! I'll take anything at this point.








 Yeah, active almost two year old and a paintbrush miiiight not be one of my brighter ideas but he had so much fun, look at that face. Then he painted the table, then himself... a quick bath and all was new again!
 I so value this time, he seems to be growing at warp speed! I blinked and he's two. Love this little guy to pieces, he's so sweet, so silly, so wild....and all mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio