Saturday, June 7, 2014

Bella the "big girl"

I'm so annoyed. Not only do my children refuse to stop growing but my sweet niece is defying me as well. Gr. She had her hair cut all mature like and had a big girl birthday party and requested big girl presents. She's almost as tall as me and gives you the quick, too cool for affection half hug. Pppffftthh. Whatevs.
So, she wanted a pirate themed, roller-skating party. So. mature. Okey dokey...I asked to make the cupcakes/cake and they were adorbs. She loved it and had fun. Fine, grow up. I'll be there, baking cakes and celebrating with you anyway...

The fun began with a trip to the splash park. Just me and three crazies. Lord help me.












  We celebrated her "real" birthday with pool fun at their house...








 ...and then an awesome skating party!









No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio