Monday, November 18, 2013

GO NOLES...in person!

We went to Tallahassee. Alone. For the weekend. I mean, does it get any better?! Add to that getting to hang with one of Garret's college buddies and his fab wife and a BLOW OUT game=pretty awesome! Oh, and hangin' with  future Hall of Famer Derrick Brooks?! That's just how we roll...no big deal. ;) Not much else to add....the pics speak for themselves!!

 Hung out with Bobby!


Oh, and they have tables with troughs for beer. Carry on....


 


  Touring the beautiful campus a little!


 New (old) friends! 




Yeah, he was all "Can I take a picture with you guys?". We took a tail gating break to oblige him ;)








 Seeing our first touchdown (Amanda's first time at FSU and well, my story is a long one...)!

What a GREAT time (and amazing team!). I would normally sooner gouge out my gown eyes than sit through a football game but the hubs has infected me with his passion. I almost kinda like it...now if only I could just get it! I have a feeling I'll be learning...

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio