Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Man-to-man coverage

Welp, we did it. Wait, that sounds weird. But we did, and verrrry easily, I may add. Just before the wedding, we decided to "not prevent" pregnancy after the wedding and, well, we officially made a "Honeymoon baby". Baby Copeland #2 will arrive early January and we're pretty... terrified. Excited, thrilled of course but also a little nervous about sharing our world with another little person as the one we have is quite a, um, handful sometimes. I do believe she will be an amazing big sister! I actually have convinced myself (don't correct me if I'm wrong :) that they will be best buds and entertain one another. We are currently Maddie's playmates so not rest for the weary. We keep joking we still have man to man coverage and until we're outnumbered, we should be ok, right? RIGHT?!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Yes! Right! I think two are easier than one. I have almost never played with Reece or Trae their entire lives. Wait ... that makes me sound like a horrible mom. But its basically true :) They have each other, so they rarely need me. So if/when I do play with them, its because I want to, not because I have to. Congrats!!

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio