Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Maddie's "REAL" birthday :)

For her 'real' birthday, we just had the family over for pizza, cake and ice cream. It was perfect. I watched my little girl (well, more Bella, but whatever) blow out her #2 candle and couldn't help but get a little misty-eyed. She's a big girl now. I can even see it in her face...gone is the plump appearance of an infant and in its place is the mature shape of a toddler. she has personality, opinions (lots of them) and is growing so fast every day. I keep telling myself, "Don't blink...". It'll be gone before we know it...


















We decided to take Maddie and Bella to the beach earlier in the day since we both had the day off and it's Maddie's favorite thing to do! We had a blast, even with the sweltering heat and murky water! These two are best buddies...it's so fun to watch them play! Garret and I could actually sit back and relax just a bit while they played. It was the first time we've taken Maddie to the pier, she ran it like it was her job (where does this kid get her energy?!).



















HAPPY BIRTHDAY, my love. You are the most amazing little person and I can't imagine a life without you in it....

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio