Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fuzzy wuzzy had no hair....


I know it's selfish. I want Maddie to have hair for total vanity's sake. Bows, barrettes...it was just not to be with my little cue ball. I mean she's so adorable as she is...perfect even. I just wait for something to happen up there. I'm starting to wonder if she'll ever have hair. I fantasize what it will look like, how we'll decide on fun styles ("Should we do a ponytail or two pigtails today? Maybe a french braid?"). She's so often mistaken for a boy. She has such delicate features that I see not a masculine thing about her, but it is just assumed. No hair=boy. Guess all the pink and earrings doesn't help clear up any confusion....

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio