Monday, May 3, 2010

PASGHETTI!!







I thought it might be fun to give Maddie a spoon and some spaghetti-os and see how much of a mess she can make! I underestimated her. I figured she may be a bit delicate with it since she had never done such a thing before. Maybe even a little grossed out. Uh...no. She went insane. It was like a presence overtook her and my sweet baby turned into something out of a science fiction movie. She was giggling this borderline evil giggle and proceeded to fling, rub, smash it everywhere. On her tray, on the floor, her body, her barely-there hair, me. What was I thinking??



I then decide to toss her immediately into the tub. Have you ever seen orange water? I have. It was so disgusting! As I'm pulling her out, I see another color. It's...floating...what is...OH MY...she has pooped in the tub!! Officially the grossest day as a parent I can recall thus far. Buuuut...she had a blast! I helped her with her hand-eye coordination (that's my justification, anyway) and allowed her to express herself, um, artistically. Buying any of this? Let's be real. I just wanted to see what she'd do for my own twisted amusement. She sure showed me!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio