Sunday, April 11, 2010

Ooooooowwwwwww!!!!!
















In our quest to prove to the masses our bald baby is, in fact, NOT a boy (as if the pink carseat and dresses weren't enough...), we decided to have Maddie's ears pierced. Poor thing. I felt awful. I mean, shots are a necessity...for her well-being. This was just a selfish desire for her to have the girl's rite-of-passage, to put cute earrings in her sweet little lobes. I, of course, made Garret hold her so I could be the hero and swoop her up to smother her with kisses after the torture. So as she is screaming bloody murder through the mall, I felt so horrible. I cried. Seriously. Then, as quickly as the blood-curdling scream began, it was over. And in the place of porcelain skin were two beautiful, sparkly little diamonds. Instant femininity. Let's see if anyone calls her a boy now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio