Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Love is in the air....





























Breakfast in bed, roses, champagne, Children's Parade...huh?! My how Valentine's Day gets a whole new spin on it when you have a child!! I have to admit, though, we made it pretty great, in my humble opinion. The day was filled with the perfect combination of family time and romance. We got up and I made a big, yummy breakfast. Then we met Susie for a belated Birthday lunch. We then went to the Edison Children's Parade with Monique and Bella. Lastly, we put the baby's little, exhausted self to bed and ordered take-out sushi, drank a cocktail and enjoyed our alone time. The perfect Valentine's Day with my two favorite Valentines....

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio