Monday, December 7, 2009

Maddie meets Santa!!


We are evil, cruel people...Garret and I. We decide, on one of the hottest days in early December, to wrap our precious daughter in the heaviest, hottest Santa-imitation (down to the goofy hat) outfit to have her picture taken with the jolly, old fella. And why Costco decided to have this photo session OUTSIDE their store, is beyond me. Mind you, it was CHEAP! I think we paid about 20 bucks to get a bunch of photos in various sizes and 10 Christmas cards. But was it really worth it?! I mean, the poor thing is sweating her little bum off and letting us know all about how unhappy she is about it all. Naturally, Santa and his elves thought she was just precious and fussed over her...all to my dismay. I just wanted them to HURRY already so I could get my poor baby out of the felt disaster and into some lightweight cotton for crying out loud! So, in the photo, she looks miserable and as I am ripping her out of Santa's arms and profusely apologizing to her for forcing her to wear that God-forsaken monstrosity, he leans over and annoyingly says "How do you think I feel?!". Touche', Santa, touche'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Children Wonderland template | Design by Jackie's Design Studio